- Types of data being processed / Links to other websites
- Information about the processing of personal data
- Interaction with Social Media Networks
- Your rights
- Contacting us
- This website is owned by PSA Automobiles SA, a public limited company, registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of Versailles under the number 542 065 479, and whose registered office is located at 2 to 10 Boulevard de l'Europe 78300 Poissy. It is operated by Peugeot .
Please read this policy carefully before using this website because it explains how we will process personal data. Using this website indicates that you accept this policy.
1. Types of data being processed / Links to other websites
We care about your privacy. We collect and process various types of personal data via this website. This includes:
- Information you provide to us when registering, requesting and using our services and our website, such as name, address, e-mail address
- Information in case you subscribe for a service or products from our site à specific terms and conditions and privacy policies will apply to your subscription
- Information collected with cookies when you visit our website
For further details, see section 2.
This website can also contain links to other Peugeot or Stellantis websites. When you click on such a link please be aware that these websites have their own data privacy policies. Please check their privacy policies when using these websites.
2. Information about the processing of personal data
- Your personal data will be processed for registration and administration purposes related to https://services-store.peugeot.ie/ by Gowan Distributors Limited, Gowan House, Naas Road, Dublin 12, Ireland as controllers as follows:
The data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) 1 b) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on Art. 6 (1) 1 a) GDPR in case you have provided consent.
We as controllers process your personal data as follows:
The data elements marked with a * listed above are mandatory and a contractual requirement. You are therefore obliged to provide the data when you register to https://services-store.peugeot.ie/ In case you don’t provide the data, we cannot register you or fulfill your request.
Your personal data will be stored while account is active and kept for ten years after inactivity. In case you have provided your consent for marketing purposes, your personal data will be stored for these purposes for three years after the last contact with us.
We disclose your personal data for the below listed purposes to the following recipients:
Customer care and assistance via Social Media
You may contact us also via our Social Media Channels. E.g., if you send us a message or post something on our Social Media Channels, we may use the information in your message or post to follow-up with you on the issue you contacted us for via the Social Media Channel which you used. In order to give you the assistance you requested, we may ask you to provide via direct or private message further information such as details on the issue, name, email, VIN, phone, location (city/state) and/or make, model and year of the vehicle. The information you provide will not be used for direct marketing; market research for service and product improvement will only be carried out on bases of aggregated (anonymized) data.
Please note that you should not include any sensitive data (such as information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or health) into your post or message. Be aware that if you post something on a public Social Media Channel, anyone might be able to read it.
4. Your rights
As data subject, you have the right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Art. 6 (1) e) or f) GDPR or where the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes in accordance with the applicable law.
Please note that your above-mentioned rights are restricted by law and must be fulfilled by us possibly only under certain conditions.
If you have submitted personal information to us as part of your registration with https://services-store.peugeot.ie/ this corresponds with the information stored in your profile data. If you make changes to your profile, they are also amended in our database.
If you would like to delete or change your information, please log in to https://services-store.peugeot.ie/ Store with the e-mail address and password specified in your registration. You can then delete specific information from your profile under “my account”. To permanently delete your account and all the data associated, please send an e-mail with your request to: email@example.com. Please note that by deleting your https://services-store.peugeot.ie/ account you will also delete your MyPeugeot app account.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission. To lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission please contact them at 21 Fitzwilliam Square S, Dublin 2, D02 RD28 or www.dataprotection.ie.
Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For this please change your settings or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. Opting out of direct marketing
To opt out of marketing from us at any time please follow any unsubscribe links in any communications we send you or contact us at the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below.
7. Contacting us
Gowan Distributors Limited,
Version: Jan 2020
See our Legal Notice for the full company details.